Kevin P. Foley
Kevin has been a Teamster since October 1983.
Kevin has held the following positions in his 32 year Teamster career:
- UPS Package Car Driver – 17 Years
- Elected Shop Steward, UPS Nashua – 10 Years
- Elected twice Trustee on the Local Union Executive Board – 6 Years
- Certified Organizer
- Certified Local Union Education Coordinator
- Elected Business Agent since 2000 elected every 3 years to present
- Elected Delegate to the 2001, 2006, 2011 Teamsters National Convention
- Member of the New England Teamsters Joint Council 10
- Appointed to the New England Area Supplemental Screening Committee for the 2008-2013 & 2013 -2018 UPS Contracts
- Arbitration panel member Teamsters/UPS New England Area Parcel Grievance Committee
- New England Area Supplemental Negotiating Committee member for the Ups employees 2002-2008, 2008-2013, 2013-2018 Teamsters/UPS Contract
- Appointed Union Arbitrator for the Teamsters/UPS Freight Eastern Region Grievance Panel
- Member of the Teamsters/UPS Local 633 National 2 man committee for the 2002-2008, 2008-2013, 2013-2018 UPS Contract
- Member of the Teamsters/UPS National Grievance Committee
- Tri-State Arbitration Association Union Arbitrator
- Member of the National IBT/UPS Health and Safety Grievance & Negotiation Committee
- 2012 Appointed By General President Jim Hoffa to the Teamsters National Negotiation Committee for 2013-2018 UPS National Master Contract negotiations
- 2012 Appointed by General President Jim Hoffa to the Teamsters National Screening Committee for the 2013-2018 UPS National Master Contract negotiations
As Business Agent, Kevin’s primary assignment is representing all of our Teamsters Local 633 members working at UPS & UPS Freight in the State of NH at the companies 8 Locations, as well as members at Merrimack Mid Managers, Goffstown Highway, Bedford Highway, Weare Public Works, Milford Highway &Police Support Staff , Water & Sewer, Peterborough Highway, Hopkinton School Custodians, Redlon & Johnson, Gilford Police Officers/Dispatchers, Lincoln Police Officers/Dispatchers, Raymond Police Officers/Dispatchers, Carroll County Sheriff’s Deputies /Dispatchers, Cheshire County Sheriff’s Deputies/Dispatchers, Manchester Police Support Staff, Keene State College Campus Security Officers, Belknap County Professional Supervisory Group, First Student Tilton, First Student Bristol, First Student Swanzey, First Student Hillsboro, First Student Moultonborough, Rochester Librarians. Kevin also performs representation for our members at Unemployment hearings, NH PELRB representational hearings, Unfair Labor Practice Hearings & Certification hearings.
Kevin volunteers and is involved in fundraising for New Hampshire Special Olympics and Camp Allen in Bedford, NH.